Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sammy!





I can not remember when I did my last post. It seems a while ago. Well, we are just catching up time before the winter and have our dream green house done. So far the weather just can not be better and cooperative except the first couple of weekends when we started the project. Well, we are close to complete. It is summer blue and pomegranate red accent. Well I will post some pictures when it is complete. It is a simply beautiful space for my plant orphanage plus work studio. Can not wait to have a dinner party in a cold, snowing winter night?

I will make Danish Meatball tomorrow. I just read the current issue of Elle Decor and this dish sounds very yummy. I will give a try for Sammy's birthday. Now we have a nice KitchenAid Mixer for Sammy's Birthday and wish that I know how to make a desert. I might try.


Happy Birthday Mister!

1 comment:

Sam said...

love all my birthdays, thanks to you mister!