Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Something brought back from Savannah




As I mentioned, Savannah definitely has gone through transformation for better or worse. A lot of nice shops and swanky restaurants. I do not mean Paula Dean's red neck -Hey Ya'll crap. Savannah should never be famed because of that. We visited a few nice antique shops. I am most impressed with a couple of Asian antique shops.
Just a lot of wonderful quality stuffs.

We happened to run into this home design store DC2D Design. A piece of Chinese Ceramic lantern caught our eyes.
Even better is that the whole shop is on sale since the store will be moved to a new space four times larger across the street.The owners are from LA and very friendly. We have to try hard to squeeze this lantern and a vase into our Beetle with all our backpacking gears. Here they are:javascript:void(0)
Publish Post

4 comments:

john said...

Although I like antiques, I don't have the sense to put stuff together to decorate. I am sad to say that I rely on stores like Pottery Barn to put things together.

Sam said...

i'm really glad that lantern made it back without any damage. It is a real beaut!

*especially with a candle glowing inside*

Anonymous said...

Nice house Steven.

John, I'll help you. I am an antiques maven. ; 0

Steven said...

We do like your help too. We love to collect stuffs and know not much in terms of value. Just for fun.