Thursday, May 28, 2009

No Topic












Just hate when the long weekend is over. Sammy's sister Karen came in Town to visit. I picked her up in Columbus after work. We did a bit every Athens' thing - biking on the path to old mine town Eclipse, wandering in Farmers' market, dinning out, cooking and baking and especially napping. In between, I did a bunch of dirt worshiping. It was relaxing but still some happening. Our big screen TV is finally walking into history after long eleven year. It busted on it own. We had to go shopping and the only place for large screen TV in town is called Wal-Mart. Yuck!

I am posting a bit of everything I can think that we had done during those days. Sammy's peach tart, my simple noodle soup, more peony from yard. Also I did a mini hydro system to reduce the damage to my plants of rain water pouring from the gutter. Amazingly it works. Sammy's brilliant system to use rock weight to guide tree branches to go horizontal.

2 comments:

Ice John's World said...

Look at all those beautiful plants in your garden! It almost looks like the summer is at your region already!

Ice John's World said...

Happy birthday, Steven! It is this week based on Sam's post, right?