Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You Are My Passion

We had a very fun brunch last weekend. My friend Xiang and her friend Raja came from Columbus. We also invited Jane next door neighbor, Laiyee and Bob and their daughter Tali who made a surprise visit for her mom's birthday. Tali just graduated from Princeton University. Sammy's mom and Bc are visiting us and we always enjoy their company. Great food, always wonderful conversation about Athens, politics, bad habits of my Chinese fellows, and ignorance of my American folks. Well I surely cover both ends.

I made this miniature flower arrangement. I just have not done it for quite a while and missed it. It is something that carries my presence without realization. It quietly tells the story of my world and the world around me better than I can tell literally. That is my silient language.




2 comments:

Sam said...

your language is definetly NOT silent mister.

thephoenixnyc said...

Very nice, you have quite a talent.