Sunday, March 01, 2009

Back to Atlanta Series - Our House










We will go back to Atlanta this April for Sammy's Georgia Tech Architecture School 100th anniversary celebration. I guess that his excitement might affect me a bit. Yeah we can see Sammy's mom and BC and his sisters again. We may finally be able to visit our dear friends in the old hood. And our friends as well.

That certainly brings a great memory to our old house. That is the very first house we have had together and did a lot of projects around it. We just love mod quality of 50's and 60's ranch house - openness, extension from inside out, flow of chi. I miss those indoor planter dearly. We settle with our arts and crafts and feel cozy with it. But we hope that we may rekindle that kind mod house once again.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I sure do miss that house. and my flat files!

r. said...

Oh how I love these series of

r. said...

You haven't written anything in 20 days! eeeek! :-)

Steven said...

Yes Sir!