Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How About Call It Hypublican!?!?

Every morning I get up around 6:30Am. Sometimes it is still dark. My mom is already almost ahead of me. She has my lunch box packed and has a bagel roasted for me. I leave the house 10 after 7. It has been a pretty drive so far. Fall is beautiful and fog surely adds the charm for me to drive through.

Then I will turn on NPR. First tune in NPR Athens and then switch to NPR Columbus when Athens fades away. I do not really remember that much of the stories and news at the end of day. But this one made me screaming. When Gingrich went on Fox(of course)and tried to cover the ass of Republican leadership in the House. He claimed that House Republicans would have "been accused of gay bashing" if they had "overly aggressively reacted" to Foley's allegedly inappropriate email communications with a 16-year-old male congressional page. From when does the f**k Republican become our "beloved" guardian angel?

First, Foley is a predator for under age teenages. That has nothing to do with being gay or not. Gingrich either just intentionally further confuses his Fox audience - most of them value-added, or just a bit too much craps for him to cover.

Foley was reported to check himself into alcoholic rehab and said that he was abused by a clergyman. Still try to find more excuses to justify his behavior. How pitiful he is! It is exactly that fake value and messed up moral depress and distort his humanity. He does not need find more excuses and just has to come to terms with being gay before Republican reforms him to "straight".

I have a new word "Hypublican" when Republican and word hypocrisy define each other.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Great post mister. I think maybe you meant values addled? instead of value added?

Anonymous said...

Amen Steven. You know that Newt Gingrich is saying that somehow this is the Democrats fault!

Steven said...

Hi Dawn: We went to a speech from your favorite host in NPR - Diane Rehm. She is wonderful with perspective of her own. We had fun. Hope you visit us sometime soon