Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Just Have To Show It!

We went to Pittsburgh two weeks ago and spent the whole weekend for a bit shopping spree. Everyone got something including my mom. We visited Andy Warhol museum. We loved it. I think that I can live in the town like Pittsburgh.

The real purpose for the trip was to check out the kitchen cabinetry in IKEA that we are going to buy(red Lacquer). Surely it is beautiful! I am glad that I was able to find some nice pots as well.

At the end, we also visited a sewing store to find my mom some more sewing needles. It is a bit strange that I start to be fascinated with fabric. Well my mom and I spotted a piece of fabric. I thought that might be a wonderful piece for the cushion of our antique Chinese bench.

I do realize a bit more self-assured about my judgment. Sam has been saying that I possess a good instinct. The truth is that his step-out-your-boundary attitude opens up my instinct. Our boundary is just so narrow among all the unknowns. It is simply a wonderful sensantion of transcending every time that we step out of it.

My mom's magical hands turned this eye catching fabric into real wonderful piece of arts. Here it is



1 comment:

Sam said...

Wonderful pictures mister, especially those raindrops on the glass.