Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Facial Play

Sammy sometimes has strong opinions how my look should be. My hair is cut too short, or I should let my beard grow, blah, blah ... At the end of day, I do whatever I like and he is allowed to complain if he does not. Well, recently he asked to let my beard grow. I finally give a try after resisting for a while. I am posting PWP (product in working process) and let me know what you think.




Inevitability is that we can only get older. We either try to deny it by some artificial enhancement or accept it by aging gracefully. I try to accept with anxiety. I do a few things and hope to delay that process, such as masquerading, moistening or sun blocking besides my regular excises and eating healthy. I am not sure how much they help. The minimum effect is that makes you feel a bit more smooth or tender without much proof. We only have one earth to save. So does my face. I will keep trying hard as well^^

4 comments:

Sam said...

that face mask picture makes you look startling like Marilyn Manson, darling. If only you had one BLUE eye.

That goatee will be puuurfect with about another 1/4 to 3/8 of inch.

Sam said...

oops. startlingly l meant to say.

Sam said...

who is reading your blog from Beijing mister? Is it you Feng?

r. said...

I liking/loving the goatee/beard!!! Good contrast to your smooth face! :-) You know the last time I used a razor was about 4 years ago maybe. I use a electric clipper once a week to cut my facial hair. I'm soooo lazy when it comes to shaving cuz I hate it! Oright, and I was using bar soap to wash my face for the longest time.

Hence I'll turn out to be one of those old Chinaman with really wrinkly face! haha!

xo, r