Thursday, January 15, 2009

We Are Invited!



When I got home from work this past Monday, Sammy was excited and eager to show me something. I was ......wondering if another his eBaying or .... Well he run upstairs and had this invitation from the Presidential Inaugural Committee in front of me. It reminds me of Sammy's step mom's can-not-wait showing us her Bush's white house Christmas card every year. I guess that poor Norma might miss her White House greetings for a long while.

I know that hundreds of thousand of Obama's donors might receive invites. We are just so glad that all insignificant contributions together have made significant difference. Look forward to a better tomorrow of this country and world at large.

We might be better to stay at home to witness this history making. Otherwise we might only can afford to sleep on the street in the cold DC winter night.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I think the number is probably in the millions honey.