Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Irresistible

I just sit here and download all the pictures I took during lunch time. I am just glad that my crazy on-call week is finally behind me. I am so looking forward to the trip back to Atlanta later this week.

I just check Robert's blog with its beautiful background music. The ocean disappears at the end of the sky. The mother holds her little son. She might ponder what the future lies ahead for her son and the little boy could really want to touch the other end of the sky if it was not far away. It brings me back many years ago when I just came to this land. In my world, oceans are always connected, it brought great comfort when I missed what I left at the other end.

Spring just comes slowly this year. But the air becomes so irresistible. I can breath it so do my plants.










4 comments:

r. said...

OR... maybe the kid made a #2 and the mother was being lazy and just wanted her son to have a quick dip in the water!?! teehee!

Spring certain had sprung in your yard. I can seriously picture you squirming on ground level to take those pictures!! I love the last one... the light and the dark! Such as life, eh? :-)

Sam said...

the bracken are just uncanny. i love watching them unfurl during the spring. If those peonies bloom while we are gone i'm gonna do a #2!! I know it will be a totally different world in the garden after only a short 9 days away..

Ice John's World said...

Nice beautiful ferns! And that also means the allergy season has started!

john said...

Aren't plants amazing?
And plants can make any place--a confined room or an outdoor garden sparkle with energy.