Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Gormie

Finally, I made another appointment for Gorme to have her hair cut. This is the groomer who mess up my appointment last time. The groomer is really in the middle of nowhere. And the road was closed and the traffice was routed. It took me a while to find the place. I was so mad. I just wanted to find another groomer.

An intern in Sammy's office gave him a groomer name and number. Sammy called this lady and left a message. However, he did not heard back from her for a while. Then he called again one morning. A gentleman answered the phone and told him that his wife Jane is working for the community college. I was still in bed and half way awoke. Somehow, I heard the phone conversation.

I asked Sammy "Are you sure that you called the groomer? It sounded that you called our next door neighbor Mike and Jane.". Well sure enough, he left a message for Jane a week ago for Gormie. She just ignored.

Later, the groomer lady called back and told us that she is allergic to cats and recommend us of calling the one that messed up my appointment. Surely it is a small town that only one cat groomer has be identified so far.

it did a good job. Besides, the service is much cheaper than that in Atlanta($45 vs $65 plus stupid tip). Gormie was happy to see me to pick her up that afternoon. She looks super cute.

Eydie is waiting for dad on the stair


No comments: