Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Spaghetti MeatBalls Again

Since our kitchen was gutted in order to refinish the wood floor, we will cook outside on our grill for a while. I made my Chinese version of Italian Spaghetti Meatballs. Chinese has a similar dish called lion's head. It is simply big size meatball. This time I have meat balls made of beef, pork, ginger, green onion, soybean sauce. Besides, I used parsley and red wine instead of Chinese cooking wine to keep the consistency with the sauce. The sause is made of onion, garlic, celery, mushroom, diced tomatoe, red wine basil and parsley. It turned out good.

The kitchen situation certainly makes the cooking a bit more twists. I have to commute between the kitchen and grill outside many times. Here are the steps:




3 comments:

Tracy said...

My kitchen is a mess when I make spaghetti and meatballs INSIDE. Congratulations on this feat.

Sam said...

yum yum yum! I want seconds!

Anonymous said...

Wow, does that look delicious. And from Sam's [unbiased] comments, it was!!