Thursday, July 27, 2006

P-a-i-n(t) -F-(o)-u-l(r) Seasons

Well I finally made my mind to pick NationWide for my next job today. I hope that I made a good choice. I have to follow my instinct.

Before go back to work again, I try to finish as much the paint work as I can. The middle room in the second floor was former owners' children room. As many other parents, they created a theme painting covering every inch of the wall. We were told it symbolize four seasons. Sounds lovely!

Well the painting is nothing but heavy. Deep blue on the celling and windows, Purple paint on the door. Some messy hair look-like tree for fall. It looks a bit surreal in the pictures but .... Kids must experience real cold winter, crazy autumn, hot summer and steaming spring for sure.

When it comes to cover it, it is a pain-ful-seasons. I have to coat twice a premium white paint. A whole day was killed and I still have not started the fun part yet. But at least it is all white now.

Say bye to four seasons



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nationwide is now truly on your side. Congrats, I guess. As we always say at our house, 'the only thing worse than having a job is looking fo one....'

Steven said...

I am surely on Nationwide side since I picked it among others. I hope that it will be on my side as it boasts.