Friday, August 11, 2006

Guess In The Mode Again!

I have been working in the garden quite a bit recently. Just a lot of clean-up in order to make it presentable. Really just tried to get thing done. Somehow, I feel that I like to repot some and rearrange some today. Nothing hurries and simply go with the flow of my mind at the moment. meditating or gardening?!? Well, maybe just in the mood.

Tall and Short

















Everything starts from tiny!













Life is just beautiful!














Mother of Thousands - Magic of Life














Chinese Orchid - Simply Graceful














Budda Belly - Carries My Imagination!













Nature teachs us co-existence














Harmony comes from compli(e)menting each other!

1 comment:

Sam said...

why did you change the title of this post mister? It totally made sense to say "in the mode" also.