Wednesday, August 09, 2006

When the Moon is full











It was a beatiful night. We were sitting on the fron porch. Sammy tested his Airport to see if wireless works. It took a several tries. Of course he blamed me that I forgot the password I set. Then we figured out that signal is weak since the airport extreme is set up in the office at the back of the house. We had not been able to find his tool charger. He thought that my mom put it away and did not rememeber since it was in the kitchen. Then the matter of fact is that he moved it to the side room of the office. Well he has this not too good records now.

It is such a wonderful thing to enjoy the full moon without worrying about mosquito outside. It is almost impossible when we lived in Atlanta. Gorme had fun to explore the yard and slept on my chest. I surely enjoy this three months time off even though a lot of paint job and yard work. Several more days before I go back to work next week.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I can't believe i'm stuck at this damn farm at 11 pm and not home there with you! I can't believe you'll be back at work in a mere few days. Darn it. Let's go to the fair tomorrow night, k? This %$@#%@#$%#%&* deadline WILL be finished by 5 o'clock tomorrow.

Sam said...

Nice pics too mister. And thanks for putting up with my accusations. Of course, you are a perfect angel.