Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to the Basic









Sorry Ina, this is not your Barefoot Contessa. It is my basic- my garden this time. I worked in the garden for a quite bit today. Mainly cleaned up our back screened porch. Once a while, I go back to check the sanity of my plants. I always do basic maintenance such as watering and fertilizing. It keeps them live. But that does not necessarily give the charm and appealing they are meant to be. My itching hands touch and feel them once a while for better or worse. But intention is always good. Here they are

3 comments:

r. said...

Nice!!

Funny bit. The first time I saw the photo with all the tomatoes, they reminded me of lemmings... hahahaa!

Steven said...

You must be on something. Red lemmings...

Ice John's World said...

They look so nice!