Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A Little Bunny








It has been stuck in my mind when our friend Robert one day told me affirmatively "Trust me, a little bunny is cute but he is dumb too". Not long after, we started noticing that a little baby bunny hopped around our garden even in the bright daylight and in the middle of monkey grass of our front yard next to a busy road. The first thing that went through my mind is if he eats my plants. Sammy insists that he only eats weeds and unwanted grass. I spot him just about every other days and he grows up in front of my eyes. It is a big relief that he always eats those weeds every time I see him. I have tried to take a picture of him for a while without success. Finally I saw him a couple days ago and run inside the house to grab my cam. This time he was still grazing outside. He has no fear around me and I can get close to a couple feet. Now I have it.

I wonder why I was so eager to have his pictures. Just prove how eco-friendly my mini surrounding is , or to be certified as wild life refugee if such thing in Athens, or just to prove that Robert's assertion is totally wrong. He is surely cute. I still have to prove that he is not dumb, don't I?

3 comments:

r. said...

Ahahah! funny! He's a scrawny little thing isn't he? He needs to eat more!!!

I looove rabbits. Okay, I'll take that back. They're not dumb, they're just aren't very smart. hehehe!!

PS. Oh I'm so glad that you're posting again. It's been a looong while! :-)

Ice John's World said...

Trust me, it will eat your flowers and plants. It is just matter of time, especailly, if you plant something like moss roses.

Sam said...

he's not scrawny, he's not dumb, and he's not eating the good plants! Sheesh, you guys our maligning our new pet like all those crazy right-wing nuts astroturfing at healthcare town hall meetings across the land.