Friday, June 30, 2006

Christmas Cactus Blossoms in June

We rented a Uhal truck in Atlanta and drove it all the way to Athens. The sole purpose was to move all our plants in the pots. Surely it was not fun. Fortunately all the plants arrived undamaged. Well we are almost ready to move in our new house. At this moment, we still have to bear for a week in our rented house. So are all our plants. They are crowded in a tiny back yard and on the steps of front door. I just do a minimal maintenance. I am just not able to set my mind set to work on them until they are moved.

Well they seems just doing fine. My Christmas Cactus is blossoming and just beautiful. Some of sun burned indoor plants are recovering. I just can not wait for moving to our new house.






1 comment:

Sam said...

the plants sure look fabulous mister. I'm so glad everything made it up here fine...let's hope the last 2.5 blocks of their journey will be uneventful!