Sunday, February 15, 2009

China Becomes A Foreign Place For me --



in amazingly good way. I thought that I still could feel the pulse of that country well. I read this article about Vale tines of gay couples in China. Attached are two pictures. It allows us to peek the couple's intense kiss and ease and light mood of the crowd through the lens. It happened yesterday in the Beijing street. Even though Chinese culture never has strong resentment of same sex love, it still has me breath catching of the openness of Today's China -coming from a long way in a very short time.

6 comments:

r. said...

WOOOOOW! Who knew... and it's wonderful to see!

r. said...

Oright, was it an article on the internet? I wanna read it! ;-)

Steven said...

Hi Robert:
this is the link
http://chinanews.sina.com/news/2009/0215/03273287228.html

Ice John's World said...

That's surely a good sign of tolerance.

Sam said...

China is zooming ahead of the USA in SOO many ways. We in the USA are going to be still engaged in the petty squabbles power struggles of yesteryear, while China seamlessly makes changes that make sense and benefit all people.

john said...

That is great to see.