Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Nice Break From Winter










Icing drive way still reminds of freezing cold days that barely passed. It was up to 55 F this afternoon. The drive way was still covered by thick ice and it took me a solid 3 hours to scrap and clean it up. Our neighbor's dog Nellie was around. She has been fully grown now. Very hyper sweet!

We were so worried if the electricity might go off last a few weeks. Then all our plants in green house might go to heaven or hell. Fortunately it was not interrupted as a large part of area went out of power. Today was the very first time that I was able to open doors to let my plants breath a fresh air. I have had a few plants casualties this winter so far. I am coping the pain a little better than last time.

1 comment:

Ice John's World said...

55'F? That's a heat wave! And nice collection of plants you have there. They must be happy to get some fresh air and sunshine.