Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day





We do not pay a whole lot attention to Valentines day usually. However, I sense that people around suddenly are a bit more into it or I was really not into it. Or I guess that people just need that bit warmness during the hard time. Actually Sammy always remembers and gives a sweet gift. I am just bad about this. Maybe do some flowers if that counts.

Rose, I like it but it is never my favorite. When we just repeat the same more often, that becomes boring. I used to do flower arrangement more often and love it. I love those less significant kinds of flowers. Green mum is one of them. Nothing needs be grand. Just let my mind run its flow and be mindful of beautiful things that we need each other among living creatures and our Nature.

We collected some sycamore bark last fall along our biking trail. Well Here it is my arrangement for your Valentines. Happy Valentines Sammy, all of our families and friends far or close.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Your creation REALLY looks like the HUANGSHAN.</a

I wish we were going there right now!

Sam said...

Your creation REALLY looks like the HUANGSHAN</a

I wish we were going there right now!

r. said...

Beautiful Steven!! Happy Valentine's Day to you too, oh wait, that was yesterday...

"We collected some sycamore bark last fall along our biking trail." Y'know at first, I read the above as 'bikini trail'.! ahaha!

Ice John's World said...

Really nice! Bet that Sammy loves it!