Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Flower has my imagination

We always made some flower arrangement in our house once a while for a party, a dinner or just in the mode.



Especially, I almost did every week when we tried to sell our house. Somehow, I started to feel the texture, color or form of the magic of flowers.


Certainly our agent and next door neighor Jackson told us how much he loves our creation. I did a couple for him. He was very sweet to have a dinner for us with our friends in the neighorhood before we moved. I made this one with gardenia buds from our yard for the dinner. Sorry, Jack and Jill for otherwise hundred more blossoming gardenias right now. Here it is

1 comment:

Sam said...

Mister, let one hundred gardenia buds blossom, let one thousand thoughts contend. Next year we need to triple our Peonies and plant lots and lots of Poppies to come up next year. Both of those seem to be so gorgeous in this little town in the spring.