Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sister Gets a Free Ride



Trotsky has been sick. After more than a grand so far, we still do not know what is wrong with him. I only can tell he had a tremedous pain to open his mouth. So he was reluctant to swallow food. Then I gave some IAMS' wet food. He ate a few bites and left the rest.

Meanwhile, our cat Eydie Gorme never misses her meal time. She will always let you know by either knocking the glass door or opening the screen door. Somehow for a while, she seemed not interested in her food at all. Well I heard some noise outside late night while I slept with Trotsky under my bed. I realized my little fluffy butt was enjoying trotsky's leftover. Well chased her away since it is dog food. But I felt a sense of guilt.

Now everytime I goes to buy Trotsky's food, I will buy Gorme some wet food. Well no more tuna for her. She surely had a tuna breath When she talked to me. I wish that she could had brushed her teeth even though she only has few teeth left.

Trotsky is doing better and followed me around in the yard. Maybe he knows that he will see Sammy soon

2 comments:

Sam said...

Mister, you are such a good writer! I can't wait to be home tomorrow!

Sam said...

Al Gormie is ready for some tuna breath now mister!

Here is a question for you: Is a sister still a sister when her brother has died?